Thursday, June 7, 2007

Welcome to Second Perspective

I created this blog for one simple reason: to be able to occasionally document a second perspective to the frequent issues and exchanges which occur online regarding Second Life. I maintain a regular blog elsewhere, however, as there are people who prefer to use consistently foul language and disgusting insinuations even when their real life identities are known, I decided to keep that filth separate from that blog and instead post my replies to those people here.

This blog may not be updated regularly. I don't have time to engage every crusading worm. However, there are short stretches of time when I sometimes engage in online debate with such individuals. And because they're not beyond libel and slander, this is the place I intend to air those things for everyone's review.

Csven Concord

No comments: